Art Podcasts: What I'm Listening to in 2023

 



I love listening to music but for some reason, I don't listen to it while I paint, draw or work in my art journal. Instead, I prefer a good podcast on art, creative thinking and exploring possibilities. 
 
I'll make notes of favorite episodes and listen to those more than once. I have snippets of notes that I've scribbled during podcasts piled next to my easel (I later transfer the information to my Studio Journal.)

Here are some of my favorites:
 

Additional Podcasts that I haven't listened to yet that I need to check out:
 

I've also listened to Audible books on art and artists as well as accessed audio books via my local library (and Youtube searches.)

I also love Old Time Radio shows but I'll save my favorites for another blog post...

What art/creativity podcasts are missing from my list that YOU listen to?

Comments

Popular Posts