A Contest, A S*A*L*E, and a Blogging Milestone Reached: Thank You!

 

 

I began my blog in January 2006. At the time, I was a bit hesitant to join the blogging community. I wasn't sure what I had to add. Some friends kept nudging me and 5000 posts later, I'm very thankful that they did!

I may not share as often as I used to (there was a time when I blogged daily!), I very much like this space. I appreciate how easy it is to search and access blogs (good luck finding things with other social media.) I like using it to document, share and explore. 

One of the things that I appreciate about blogging is that you know where to find me. With constantly changing algorithms, it has becoming increasingly more difficult these days for people to find out about other artists. I won't lie, the last few years have been extremely difficult (I know that I'm not alone in that) and it's as if I am starting from scratch. I know that there's a lot available out there and I just wanted to thank you for coming back here again and again.

 

At 5,000 posts, I'm still learning and adapting but I wanted to say:

 

THANK YOU.

 

To say thank you for taking the time to read this, I thought that it would be fun to have a contest and a sale!


The Contest:

 


 

Please follow and share my Youtube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/@kellykilmer/

 

Anyone who shares my Youtube channel via social media will get an extra entry for each share (please tag me in those posts.)

 

The contest will end at midnight PST on January 31st, 2023. 


(The contest has ended. I've notified the winners. Thank you all very much!)


The Sale:

(Ended. Thank you!)


Again, thank you for your interest and support!

 

Comments

Popular Posts