Come Paint with Me!

 

 

Every Friday morning in my group, The Art Life Workshop, I do a live painting session. (For those who can't make the live sessions, I record them and place them in our growing video library.) 

 

This Friday, we are painting a monarch butterfly. The sessions are short (I try to keep them to under an hour) to encourage people to get in their studios (or kitchens or laundry rooms or corner of their living room like me) and paint!

 

Come join me in The Art Life Workshop!

(A membership makes a great gift!)

 

In one month's session some of the things that you'll receive include: 

  • at least four live, one hour painting sessions
  • a live two hour paint/collage/mixed media workshop session 
  • TWO live 2 hour salon days (think of them as virtual art play days!) 
  • and more

 

I do hope that you can join us. We are a very fun, encouraging and creative group.

 

“Art is a necessity-an essential part of our enlightenment process. We cannot as a civilized society, regard ourselves as being enlightened without the arts”-Ken Danby

 

Comments

Popular Posts