Limited Availability: "A Painted World" Portfolio





 "Self as sunflower." -Joan Mitchell


I know that I'm far from being alone in being drawn to painting sunflowers. I've filled journals and sketchbooks with images of sunflowers. I'd like to share some of this work with you! 

 

I'm now holding in my hands my first portfolio, a LIMITED new, self published offering!


Read more about my sunflower series here (and see lower resolution photos here.)

 

My first portfolio!



 

"A Painted World" Portfolio

 

You will receive a full color deck of high quality postcard sized prints. These six double sided prints (12 different images total) are suitable for framing. Each set is signed and numbered. 

 

Now available! VERY LIMITED! These will NOT be reprinted


(orders will be dispatched on or before September 30, 2022.) 

 

Available now!

Order a printed copy of "A Painted World" Portfolio: $45 plus $5 shipping:


*or* 

 

Or Order "A Painted World" PDF only $20: The portfolio via PDF file is a high resolution scan. 



 

 Thank you for your interest and support!

Comments

Popular Posts