Paint Studies

 

Happy Monday, folks! 

This is what's on my easel today. Bottles! I've been painting lots of bottles. As I paint, I'm learning all a variety of different things: color, line, shape, etc... I'll try to share the work as I go here. The paper to the right of the journal is my palette.

 


A VERY happy birthday to my little (and only) sister, Erin!



On Friday, I filmed my first Youtube live video. If you'd like to subscribe to my channel, you can find it here.  It's a sneak peek for my Art Life Summer Spark Friday Paint Sessions:

 


I'm expanding The Art Life this summer into what I call THE ART LIFE SUMMER CAMP (said in the booming voice of 1980's trailer ads.) I've been planning this for quite some time and I can't wait to get started!

 

$25 gets you a whole lot of inspiration, over TEN HOURS of LIVE classes/demos AND "Studio Salon Days" (aka Art Play Days!)! 

 


 

Also, coming up, June 18th (*OR*) 20th, I have a new workshop, Finding Beauty: New Lessons in Seeing, Drawing and Painting Flowers.  

 

"I do not literally paint that table, but the emotion it produces upon me." -Henri Matisse

 

Be seeing you!


Comments

Popular Posts