New Work, New Workshop

 


Several folks have asked me about my latest virtual offering, The Art Life Workshop. The next session begins tomorrow (on the 15th, although you can join at any time.) 


Here are just SOME of the things that this month's enrollment fee includes:

  • TWO, live, virtual workshops (recorded for those who can't attend the live sessions or need a refresher. Posted to our library of resources.)
  • Collage sheet library
  • TWO paint play days (a virtual salon where we bring our own projects, share work, ideas and more. Spotlight camera is on me and I will demo/share during our sessions.)
  • NEW: Building a Daily Practice: MORE videos. Don't have much time but interested in building a daily practice of art? Got 10-15 minutes a day? Short 15 minute or less videos in collage, paint, journaling and more to get you working creatively on a regular basis.
  • Older in person class handouts (Yes, I am slowly sharing my in person handouts from 25 years of teaching!)
  • MORE videos: paint demos, collage demos, ask me how to do something and if I can, I'll demo it. Ongoing demos of some of my current work... 
  • An entire library of information that is being added to (videos, collage sheets, posts, handouts, etc...) 
  • AND more. 


I am throwing EVERYTHING I have into this workshop. This is something I have been planning and working towards for years!


I'm keeping it affordable ($25 a month gets you full access to our community.) $25 for TWO live, virtual workshops?!?!


Want to find out more and see some sneak peeks of what's in The Art Life Workshop? You can check it out here.

Comments

Popular Posts