QUESTIONS ANSWERED: The Art Life Workshop

 


Hi! 

I've had several questions regarding my latest online workshop, The Art Life Workshop. I thought I'd answer them here.


Are you doing any in person workshops in 2022?

At the moment and for the foreseeable future, I am not doing any IN PERSON workshops. Everything will be VIRTUAL.

 

What does The Art Life Workshop tier include? I can't make one (or more) of the dates? Are they recorded?

Lessons are recorded and include: 

  • handouts
  • transcripts 
  • forever access if you can't make it to the live sessions.  

Also included: 

  • a new community! It also has an app! It's NOT Facebook)
  • a digital collage sheet
  • office hours Q and A's (TWO of them!)
  • TWO old fashioned quilting bee style art meet-ups
  • AND MORE (I have not announced everything!)

That's not all! 

This is an unusual project. I've also added Patron level tiers if you are interested (everything from a surprise printed goodie in the mail to actual art.)  

 

How long does the class run? What about access?

Class is 30 days (January 15th until midnight PST on February 14th.) Once you have signed up for January, you will have access to that month's material for forever.

 

Will there be a new class in February? Can I do a monthly subscription? 

Yes! I'm working on the subscription part.


Why should I be interested in a virtual workshop?

Unlike in person workshops, you can access the material for virtual workshops 24/7. You don't have to lug supplies or drive across town (or get on a plane.) Best of all, you can SEE everything that I'm doing UP CLOSE. You can pause, rewind and re-watch. It's also safe.


Questions? 

Email me at EGorey99@sbcglobal.net

 

Interested?

 https://kellytmkilmer.com/?page_id=71

 

I hope to see you in The Art Life!

Comments

Popular Posts