Back at the Easel

 


I went to my easel Saturday for the first time in more than three weeks. Last night, I picked up my paint brush and started building a base of acrylic on the page. 


I've spent the last three weeks downsizing my studio area. I made (and sold) collage packs, mixed media bags and most of my rubber stamps. (Many, many thanks to those who bought something, shared the posts or sent well wishes.) I had no space to work nor could I get to my supplies until everything was sorted, packed and mailed out last week. 


During that time, I fed my creativity by sketching in my studio journal, reading books about artists and watching films at night.


While I still have some cleaning to do, I couldn't wait any longer to pick up my glue stick and paint brush. It feels so good to be back... and this is only the beginning...

Comments

Popular Posts