Reflections on a Journey

 


This is the last page in my, "Reflections on a Journey" journal. I began the journal on the 16th of June, 2021. It captures thoughts and feelings on time spent in: 
 
*France (Auvers sur Oise, Paris and Durfort)
*the Californian Coast (Carmel by the Sea, Monterey, The Lost Road, San Francisco and Crescent City)
*Yachats, Oregon 
*as well as reading Melville's Moby Dick this past summer. 
 
 
Thank you for being a part of the journey! 
 
 


Supplies:

Journal I made using a discarded, hardcover book with  100 lb Accent Opaque card stock sized Working size (book closed) 9 3/4 x 8" (Repurposing a journal I began in January.)

Acrylics: Holbein, Sennelier, Utrecht, Charvin and Golden (heavy body)

Brushes

Painting knives

Princeton Catalyst Tools

Coccoina glue stick

Collage materials

Stabilo All Colored Pencils

 

Looked at:

Francis Bacon 


Reading:

Francis Bacon Revelations



Comments

I’ve enjoyed your posts for years. Thank you for continually sharing your journey!✨🙌🏾✨
Kelly Kilmer said…
This means a lot to me! Thank you so much Indigene for your support and kind words. :)

Popular Posts