Still Here! A Peek at My Studio


I'm still here! Waving hi from my little corner of the living room. 

Trying to balance painting with cleaning. Yes, it looks clean but to the left of the easel is a table piled with miscellaneous things that tend to accumulate on horizontal surfaces. (You also  can't see the "to sell" piles I've been accumulating of books, art supplies and work.)

I pulled the paint drawers open so you can get a peek of how I'm storing them (I'm trying to decide if I like sorting them this way in the drawers. I grouped the tubes by colors: yellow, orange, pink and red in the top drawer. Blue, green and purple in the next. Brown, black, white and grey after that. Larger jars in the fourth drawer.) I'll try to do a video once I am more organized and ready.

Off to paint!

Comments

Ms. Lucie said…
I am re-doing my Studio/Office as well! Just had the brainstorm this past Tuesday, that my desk should be facing the window so I can take in the beautiful nature in my back yard! And so the re-do began yesterday! I have SO much stuff! Everything had to come out so I could move my desk 180 degrees in the room and then EVERYTHING had to come back but in a more orderly fashion. Can't wait to see how it turns out!

Popular Posts