Unpublished from July 2020: "With Gorky"

 

(March 5, 2021, I just found this in my drafts folder from July of last year. I thought I'd published it. Since this is one of my favorite books that I read last year, I thought I'd share it now.)

I've been immersing myself in the study of art history the last few months. Reading everything that I can get my hands on about Arshile Gorky. (I'm thankful that for the past few years, I've been filling my library with books on artists I didn't know anything about. I'd pick them up when I saw them in the bargain bin, on sale or with gift certificates.)

More on Hauser & Wirth Arshile Gorky publications here

More on Gorky here

Arshile Gorky Foundation here

Well worth watching: 

Gorky The Eye Spring

 Without Gorky on Youtube and Netflix

Comments

Popular Posts