Dreaming of Auvers sur Oise

Each image, layer, color, mark represents a memory from our visit to Auvers sur Oise last year. From the farmer's market to the poppies and beyond. My memories, my experience translated to a journal page. 

Here are the work in progress photos I took of the journey:
Never thought I'd admit to be very excited about painting an onion, but I am!
Deciding on my palette.
Forgot to take the photo of just the collage. Prepping the page with a base coat of acrylic.

I decided to start from scratch. There was a different focal image and several layers of paint on it before I did the above. I scrapped it completely and started as if it were a blank page.

I scrapped it because the image that was on the page didn't work for what's in my heart and head right now. I work chronologically and I was okay with letting it go.


Comments

Popular Posts