2020 Workshops



Welcome! Thanks for checking in. Here is my current list of workshops for 2020. Please check back as I will update this list often.

I'm ALWAYS looking for new teaching venues so if you know of any that may be interested, I'd love to hear. I have taught a wide range of ages from individuals to small groups to large gatherings. I have held classes at stores, museums, backyards, garages, studios, public and private schools as well as private homes. I also am available for teaching home schooling art classes.

My workshops are always process-based learning while creating a unique product. I am well known for not traveling light and bring a large variety of supplies including (but not limited to) collage material, rubber stamps, stencils, pens, markers, tape and more.

 


I don't travel light (see photos here.)

Please note the small supply list for each class.

Thank YOU for your interest!

*Please note that I can also send gift certificates for workshops via email. Why not give the gift of creativity?

April

I hope to see you there!

Comments

Popular Posts