Gratitude


I had my first workshops of 2020 this past weekend in Los Angeles and Mar Vista. It was truly an invigorating way to begin the new year. My heart is full of gratitude to the creatives who jumped in (some familiar and others new) as well as to my two hosts who opened up their studios to me, DeAnn in Mar Vista and Pnina in San Diego.

Looking back, 2019 was an incredible year:

I taught 76 workshops in twelve states:

California (Maria's home studio in Fremont, Designing Letters in Los Angeles, Creekside Play in Sacramento and Pnina's studio in San Diego)

New Mexico (Guadalupe's Fun Rubber Stamps in Santa Fe)

Florida (Everything Scrapbook and Stamps in Lake Worth)

New Jersey (Riker Hill Art Park Livingston)

New York (the Ink Pad NYC)

Massachusetts (Private residence in Whitman)

Texas (Scrap Shack Friendswood)

Wisconsin (Anthology Madison)

Michigan (Scrappy Chic Livonia)

Colorado (AlwaysBCreating Fort Collins)

Maryland (Queen's Ink Savage)

I taught in two countries: United States and, for the first time, France (La Cascade in Durfort, France!)

France was an incredible journey. I fell in love with Auvers sur Oise and am eager to return to the city of light... I met new friends and had a ton of fun with my Durfort gang in the Southwest of France!

I am full of immense gratitude for those of you who took workshops (both in person as well as online.) You are the reason there is a roof over my head and food on the table. Truly. From the bottom of my heart, thank you. 

I am eager and excited to see what 2020 will bring. Good health, happiness, peace and a heaping dose of creativity to us all! Go get your fingers messy!

Comments

Popular Posts