New Journals Listed


"I don't paint out of responsibility. I paint out of need." Jim Dine

Greetings!

Below you will find a selection of handmade artist journals. There are photos and descriptions for each item available.


All journals are hand bound by me using waxed linen thread and my favorite card stock, 100 lb Accent Opaque (which I use in all of my own personal journals.)

Please note that page size is measured when the book is closed.

The majority of the journals below are "page starters", with the cover started for you to encourage you to start working in them.

I'm cleaning out my studio so each journal will also come with some surprise art sample page swatches (not shown.)

You can pay via paypal.

Please read each description carefully.

For U.S. customers-shipping is $8 per journal. Please note if you order more than one journal and your shipping fees exceed any actual shipping costs, I'll refund any excess shipping funds not used. I will be shipping the journals ASAP (on or before December 23rd.)

For overseas customers, please email me for a shipping quote (Canadian customers, I can fit the smaller journals into flat rate envelopes for $8 shipping.)

Flat rate boxes and envelopes come with $50 insurance. If you'd like more insurance, please email me to arrange that.

I will try to remove sold art pieces as soon as possible. Everything is done by hand by me. Thanks for your patience.

Please note that custom orders (blank journals, finished journals and finished original pieces) are also available. If you are interested, please email me to discuss.

If you have any problems, questions or concerns, please email me at EGorey99@sbcglobal.net
 

Thank YOU so much for looking!




The Spirit Within- softcover- 8 1/2 x 11" (approximately),18 blank pages $50 plus $8 shipping







 



 



As always, thank you for your interest and support!

SOLD: THANK YOU:




Meditative Space

 
Inner Dialogue


Echoes


The Mysteries Within


A World of Possibility



Awakening




My Transformative Journey


Poetic Language

Comments

Popular Posts