Mileage and a Full Heart


From Coast to Coast and back again...

Thank you:

The Queen's Ink Savage, MD
Thinking I need to start taking before and after photos of supplies during long road trips...
 
 
 Riker Hill Art Park NJ
 Marissa's Home in MA
 
 Scrappy Chic MI

 Anthology WI

Pnina's Studio in San Diego

To each and every one of you who took the chance, jumped in and signed up, thank you

To the store owners and folks who opened up their doors to me, promoted the heck out of the workshops, passed the word on and just helped to support what I do, thank you

To my Mom who helped me to put 8,000 miles on the rental car, listened to Rubberband Man 9,000,000 times (and much more than that!) thank you

To my son who helped me schlep stuff workshop supplies all over the country for many years, thank you

To my husband who is always supportive in whatever I decide to do, thank you.

My April-May 2019 road trip was quite the memorable one. 

Please, remember to support your Mom and Pop shops as much as possible. They are getting to be far and few between. Many of them need our help and support so they're there when we need them to be.  

For those of you who are reading this, thank you.

Comments

Popular Posts