What I'm Reading: The Truth is Always Grey: A History of Modernist Painting

David and I popped into Skylight Books the other day. I couldn't resist picking up a copy of The Truth is Always Grey: A History of Mondernist Painting by Frances Guerin

My obsession with grey started with my Posca paint markers. I'm always looking for different shades and tones of my favorite colors in paint markers as they're more difficult to mix unless you buy refillable markers and DIY (I'm hoping to do that once I can get my hands on more of the Holbein acrylic inks and refillable markers. (More on these soon.))

I'm still in the beginning of the book but so far it's worth reading if you're interested in art and color.

You can see a preview of the book here
Reviews here.

Comments

Frances Guerin said…
Thank you Kelly! I hope that you enjoyed the book

Popular Posts