Home Again, Home Again...


I'm home from a 6,000+ mile trek to Florida and New Mexico and back. Mom and I had a great time. I loved every minute of teaching (absolutely love Everything Scrapbook and Stamps and Guadalupe's Fun Rubber Stamps!) Thank you again to everyone who came to the workshops, cheered me on from a far or passed the word online... THANK YOU!

I'm home now and playing catch up.

A Few Quick Bits of Housekeeping


Teaching this weekend, one of my favorite new workshops,
Beyond the Brush: Painting with Palette Knives and more in both Los Angeles and San Diego. (I'll also be teaching this at The Queen's Ink in Maryland in late April.)



 








 
 

For those of you who ordered glue sticks, I'll be shipping them out this week. If you're interested in ordering them and missed out, drop me an email at EGorey99@sbcglobal.net

The Oscars are this week! I am hoping to do a post of my favorite films of 2018 within the next week. 

Back to unpacking for me!

Comments

Popular Posts