Art Unraveled Workshops August 2019

 

July 31st through August 3rd, I'll be returning to Art Unraveled in Phoenix, Arizona. I've been teaching at Art Unraveled since the very beginning! I look forward to returning each summer and seeing friends and meeting new faces!  

I hope that you can join me.


Warm-up for your Journal Pages - Wednesday, Jul 31 - 6:30 pm (3 hours total) 


The Palette Book - Thursday, Aug 1 - 6:30 pm (3 hours total)



Finger Painting for Grown-ups (aka Don't Toss Those Dried Up Paint Markers Yet) - Friday, Aug 2 - 6:30 pm (3 hours total)


 

Soliloquy in Art Journal Form - Saturday, Aug 3 - 12:00 pm (6 hours total)

These fresh, new workshops teach a variety of NEW ideas involving collage, creative processing, self expression, composition, design, layering, painting and much, much more.

My workshops are always about inspiring creativity, generating ideas and learning how to see. The ideas can be translated into a variety of art forms. Use your art journal "as is" or for a springboard of inspiration for other art forms and living a creative life!


Please note there is a small supply list. (For long time regulars, please make sure to read the updated supply list below each class description.)


Beginners to advanced are welcome in ALL of the classes.

Interested in signing up? Questions? Please email Kelly for more info! EGorey99@sbcglobal.net

The class fee includes a vast array of mediums and materials to complete the necessary project. It is well known that I do not travel light to any of my classes. I will be bringing such things are: 


  • all materials necessary to complete the project (handmade paper, decorative paper, board, glue, etc...)
  • bookbinding supplies (thread, awl, needles)
  • rubber stamps 
  • ink pads 
  • decorative tape
  • stencils
  • pens and markers
  • gel medium
  • collage ephemera and much, much more.
I do not travel light to my classes at all.


I hope to see YOU there!

Comments

Popular Posts