What We Nourish


I've been seeking more balance in everything that I do. I've been working through the holidays (it distracts me from my son not being home. That said, I also am lucky to love what I do.) I'm going to post this and get back to work.


If you pre-ordered a copy of my latest self published offering, Deep Within: Travels through Taos, I picked it up the other day. I've be working on them since then. I and will have it in the mail on or before January 2nd. Apologies for the delay but the printer was a little backlogged. Holidays and weekends (postal delivery) got a bit in the way, as well. I promise to make it very special...I had to order in a specific quantity so there are an extra 20 still available. Once they are gone, they will not be reprinted. 



As always, thank you for your interest (and your patience with this one woman rodeo.)

Comments

Popular Posts