Gratitude


What a week in the Kilmer household. First, Facebook decided several days ago that they don't like my blog (it "violates community standards", whatever that means.) So, that means until they fix it on their end, I am using linktree to post my links to Facebook. (Yes. I've disputed it multiple times but they have yet to respond.) Frustrating.



The day after the Facebook fiasco, AT&T decided since we haven't "migrated" to something beyond DSL, they had to mess with our internet connection. Our internet was out for a few days (it's finally fixed now.) 

We joke about first world problems but it is extremely frustrating when you're a one woman rodeo who depends the internet to share information about workshops, etc... and things stop working. 

I wanted to take a moment and say thanks to everyone who has helped pass along my information and try to help me out these past few days. The art community is a wonderful one and I truly appreciate each and every one of you. 

Thank you.

Comments

Popular Posts