Tristan's Name on the Big Screen this Weekend


That's my son! Or as I yelled and pointed Wednesday night at the premiere of Predator at the Egyptian in Hollywood, "YAYYYYY!!! TRISTAN!!!!!"

David and I are still beaming.

♡.

Thank you everyone for your love and encouragement for Tristan. He's worked so hard and it's amazing to see his name ON the screen.

This is what I wrote to him:

I blame your father who insisted on taking you to films at a young age. (You were a babe in arms during a tribute to Ray Harryhausen at the Academy. A woman remarked, "I had no idea there was a baby in here.") From your first film made while I was on the road teaching (with toys, string, imagination and the help of your Dad. You were what, 5???)  ;) To your many hours of hard work and dedication to stop motion Lego films. Now onto PREDATOR...AND MORE! 


We are VERY proud of you. We always have been. Always will be. 

♡♡♡.

Thank you for being a part of his journey.

Comments

Debbie said…
I'm so happy for Tristan...and for you guys, too. I feel as if I've watched Tristan grow up...and I remember laughing when he said something was total "chowse"...he was meaning chaos!
He was quite young then!!!

Tristan has a very bright future...so proud of him!
xo
Debbie
===^..^===

Popular Posts