Inspiration


I'm off this weekend from in-person teaching but that doesn't mean I won't be working. I'm trying to finish up one of my most recent journals as well as finish writing my class descriptions for some upcoming workshops. I also have some new ideas that I'm eager to expand upon.

Mom and I will be trekking to Santa Fe and Fort Collins next month for my workshops. I always love that drive through Northern Arizona, New Mexico and Colorado. Gorgeous country. The landscape changes so much within a span of a few hours. It never ceases to amaze me. I love stopping along the way and taking photographs of the scenery for inspiration. 

This page was inspired by flora (wisteria pods that grow in a friend's backyard.) I love the popping sound that they make and the soft fur on the pods. I scooped some up to draw with paint markers on my pages.  The colors of New Mexico also inspired me when it came time to paint the page. 

Comments

Popular Posts