Home...


I'm home from my weekend teaching in Northern California. It was a really good weekend where I got to spent time with a great group of artists. After a couple of months of non-stop traveling, I'll be home for a few weeks.  Thank you again to Maria for being a wonderful hostess and thank you to everyone who came to the workshops, if it weren't for you, I wouldn't be doing what I love. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

My next local workshop is a week from Saturday (June 23rd) in Los Angeles. You can find more information here.

My little sister (okay, my only sister) is flying to Los Angeles tomorrow for a couple of days. We're going to do all sorts of crazy things while she's in town. If anyone needs us, we'll be camping on the streets of Hollywood tomorrow night for her birthday. She's super excited. I haven't camped out for a band in a very long time so this should be interesting! I'll be working in my journal as we wait.

Comments

Popular Posts