WIP, an Audiobook and the Work of Lenore Tawney


I've been listening to this audiobook "Identity Unknown: Rediscovering Seven American Women Artists (Unabridged)" by Donna Seaman while I work the past couple of weeks. It's the kind of book that you need to listen to more than once to make sure that you didn't miss any of the juicy bits. I'm on the chapter about one of my favorite artists, Lenore Tawney. 


I still remember the day when I saw her little book, Signs on the Wind, collaged postcards.  Right then and there, she became one of my favorite artists. I sought out her work in book form as much as possible. I'm enjoying the bit on her in the Identity Unknown book. Tawney is the main reason I bought the book in the first place.
 

Here are just a few of my favorites of Lenore Tawney's collage work:






Lenore Tawney's foundation

Comments

Popular Posts