Bringing Home the Goods: Queens Ink in Savage, MD


I had a great time teaching at The Queen's Ink in Savage, Maryland! Patti and the Gang always make me feel at home. Patti always finds cool goodies for the shop. She ordered a bunch of things for my classes but not everything had arrived on time so, check back. We played with some of the above goodies during the classes (well, not the drink holder. That would have been weird. I'm always looking for a good cozy and the money for this goes to a good cause.)

My favorite thing from above are the Artgraf, water soluble graphite. I've used graphite over the years but have never used anything as intense as these. I have the tins, the sticks, the pencils and the bars. I love them and what they do on top of acrylics.

I'm in Massachusetts now at my sister's house hanging out with my little niece and nephew. On Thursday, I'll trek to The Ink Pad in NYC for classes there Thursday and Friday night. Saturday, I'll be back in Massachusetts to teach in Easton. On the 20th, Mom and I will start to trek West. On the way, I'll be teaching in Wisconsin and Illinois for the first time ever. I am always looking for new venues (and thankful to return to old favorites.)

If you ordered a handwritten postcard, I dropped the first batch in the mail from Maryland this weekend. I'm going to head to the MFA Boston this week and will be picking more up from there. I'm also going to work on my Art journal pages over the next couple of days to mail those out.

Off to play with the little ones today! I love road trips but it is very nice to be out of the car.

Comments

Kate Burroughs said…
I would love to know how you like the Dina Wakley Media Scribble Sticks. Do they compare with Neocolor II crayons? Hope you post a review soon.

Popular Posts