Planet Earth is Blue...


I created the page on the right when I found out that David Bowie had died. I searched through my images and chose my colors carefully. Flipping through my journal again and seeing this page, the impact it made on me was strong then and still strong now. It fascinates me how much of an impact we can have on each other's lives on a daily basis even if we are strangers to one another. 

I can't let today go by without this. Fifty years to the day:



If you haven't seen Star Trek and you are curious, may I 
recommend my favorite episode, "City on the Edge of Forever." 
Don't google it. Just trust me and watch it. It will stay with you 
even if you are not a Trekkie.


Comments

Anonymous said…
Beautiful journal pages. That is so true -- the impact of lives -- sometimes even by strangers or famous people. That episode is one of my very favorite episodes, as well. Perhaps it is my favorite. Sometimes it's hard to pick. peace

Popular Posts