Doors Away From Home-Doors Back Home



My sister, niece and I went to the MFA Boston for a couple of hours today. I could have spent days there. I'd love to go back before we head home on Tuesday. 

When I visit a museum, I try to buy postcards of artwork that I've seen during that trip. Here are some of my favorite pieces from today. I was thrilled to see a handful of Van Gogh paintings on display. Vincent's art always sets my heart aflutter so this was a treat.

We specifically went to the exhibit to see the Mega Cities Asia display. It was well worth the trip. My favorite piece from the exhibit was Xu Xiangcheng's Doors Away From Home-Doors Back Home. I could have spent hours just engrossed with the doors, windows, bits of paper, stickers and watching how the lights reflected on the floor and ceilings around the exhibit. It was truly spectacular.

When I am home (and on the desktop) I will post more photos. I hope that you will enjoy the journey with me.

Comments

Popular Posts