Happy 19th Birthday, Tristan!


My "baby" turned 19 today! He was given free tickets to a special event at Legoland today so off we went. I'm still shocked that he took the time off (he's been eating, sleeping, breathing his film work from the moment he wakes up until he goes to bed at night.)

Legoland is definitely best for kids under ten. We had fun watching Tristan go on the rides (and watching him walk away from the car ride that he was too old to go on. "Tristan, 5-13 years old! They're not going to let you on!") We did the entire park in less than two hours. 

We went to a special screening for their latest attraction, "The Lego Movie 4D A New Adventure" which was fun. It reminded me of the virtual MOM ride that I went on at Jordan's Furniture in Avon, MA many moons ago. 4D is fun but it would've been interesting if they had tossed a few LEGO bricks into the audience for that extra 4D affect!

I hope that my boy had a great birthday. Here's to many, many more happy birthdays, Tristan

Comments

Popular Posts