The Unfolding


I've been teasing about this journal and the secrets within. Here's where it's all revealed. The pages unfold to create one large canvas. I loved working in this book and the kick in  pants working large like this gave me.

I'm on the road home now but I'll have a link that revisits ALL of the pages in this journal sometime within the next couple of days. Thanks for coming along with me on my journey.

Big, squishy hugs and thanks to my wonderful Fremont students. I miss you all already!


Comments

Emie58 said…
Looks really neat.... love the idea of small parts turning into one large piece of art. It's fun to reveal small tidbits then seeing the whole.... it's an unfolding mystery.
Anonymous said…
Brilliant! I was so bummed I couldn't be there this last weekend. I hope to see you in the near future...I need my KK arting fix.
Journaler said…
Love it! But is this the unfolded version? Would love to see photos of folded or unfolded pages. -- Michele
Aimeslee Winans said…
Beautiful! Love the post title too, LOL. xoxo
Kelly Kilmer said…
@Emie Thank you :)

@Liz, we missed you!

@Journaler I posted it 10/5 so you can see it. I've posted all of the pages already.

@Aimeslee Thank you. XO :)

Popular Posts