Jet Pens: New Tape!


As part of their sponsorship program, JetPens sent me a $25 gift certificate to play with.

It's no secret that I absolutely LOVE Washi tape. I've been using it since 2006? 2007? or so and have been obsessed with it ever since. I've had a hard time finding it this summer (it seems that it was the summer of stencils and not the summer of tape.) I was very happy to see that Jetpens has some rolls of Deco Washi Tapes and MT Ex Washi Tapes at very good prices. I'm hoping that Jetpens starts to carry more of it. 

MT is always my favorite paper tape manufacturer. I love how the colors, the patterns and how beautifully they layer. I've never had any problem with their tape sticking (unlike some other brands of faux washi tape.)

I also ordered the Vivid Green Sakura Photo Pen Candy Gel Pens that I love. You can read my review of those here.

Thanks, JetPens!

Comments

Popular Posts