11 March 2015 Journal Page


My boy starts college two weeks from today. I made this page back in March when he was accepted. He's spent his summer (when he wasn't on the road with me or at San Diego Comic Con) learning 3D animation on his own. I'm so proud of him and I am eager to see how the school teaches and influences him.

One of the films that they recommended we show to Tristan before school starts is Bergman's Persona. We watched the Criterion blu-ray last night and we're still watching the extras. I highly recommend it (David has seen it several times and said that this is the best print he's ever seen.) It's always interesting to see how one thing influences another. We watched the season finale of Hannibal on Saturday night and then Persona the next night and it definitely had an influence on Bryan Fuller.

Comments

Popular Posts