8 January 2015 Journal Page


When I select my images, I tend to rotate my collection. I'll sort through my collage stuff and pull out what I want to work with now and stash the rest away for later. I call it, curating. I love how the image and colors above scream Winter to me (which is when I made the page.) I enjoy selecting images that not only fit my current mood but also the time of year.

I have a very small handful of local classes left on my schedule before I start traveling and teaching this summer. I'm planning (fingers crossed) on adding only one more Southern California (Orange County) class to my list in June before I trek back East. Other than that, I won't be local for awhile so if you're interested in a class, catch one while you can!

15th Banana Rose Westlake Fragile Truths 

 
16th Making Place Escondido The Painted Book: An Exploration in Layers  
 

17th Book Arts LA An Open Heart

Comments

Popular Posts