4 January 2015 Journal Page

 

I've updated my May 2015 teaching schedule. I have classes coming up this month in Westlake Village, Los Angeles, Escondido and Northern California. I'll be traveling to teach this summer so if you're interested in my local classes, catch them while you can! 

Looking forward to teaching my home schooled students today. We've been working on our Visual Poetry journals. They don't like to get messy but when things click for them, they are off like firecrackers!


"I'm trying to find these rare moments where you feel completely illuminated. Facts never illuminate you. The phone directory of Manhattan doesn't illuminate you, although it has factually correct entries, millions of them. But these rare moments of illumination that you find when you read a great poem, you instantly know. You instantly feel this spark of illumination. You are almost stepping outside of yourself and you see something sublime." -Werner Herzog

Comments

Popular Posts