A Big Announcement: Maryland, here I come!


I'm VERY excited to announce that I will be teaching at The Queen's Ink in Maryland June 19-21st. Class information will be posted very soon! I am really looking forward to returning to Maryland. 

I taught for many years at The Rubber Chicken in Maryland and I always loved teaching there. I have heard excellent things about Queen's Ink and can't wait to teach there. 

I dreamt last night that I was shopping in an art supply store after teaching a class. I was buying tons of alphabet stamps. Coincidence? I think not. Classes and art supplies on the brain, I guess.


In other news, Tristan's latest video, Ant-Man:

Comments

Mary Dean said…
I am so excited! Let us know when the classes are posted. I am definitely planning to be there! Can't wait to finally meet you! :)
Kelly Kilmer said…
Looking forward to meeting you, Mary Dean!!!! :) I hope to have classes decided by early April. :)
Rolina said…
Congratulations! I am sure everyone will have a fab time!
Lisa said…
Ok, it's cool that you're teaching at Queen's Ink, but... WOWWWEEE! Tristan's video is fabulous!!! Or should I say YOINKS! It's amazing. He is going to be famous one day for sure! Please pass my congratulations on to him.
Moore Family said…
Your one of the first artists I followed when I discovered mixed media. Hope I can get into one of your classes! I'm spreading the word!

Popular Posts