7 September 2014 Journal Page


Thanks to everyone who watched Tristan's Star Wars video or passed it along. He's been mentioned (and interviewed) in a couple of places online including News.com.au (his is the third video posted after the official Star Wars trailer.) He's very dedicated and serious about what he does and is working on the finishing touches for his personal film submission to CalArts as well as some other projects. We're very proud of him!

I'm working on listing my journals for sale. My plan is to have them here on my blog tomorrow night Wednesday, December 3rd) at 7 p.m. PST. A new post will pop up at that time listing all of the journals and more information. I will be sitting by making sure that everything goes as planned so if you have any questions or problems you can always email me at EGorey99@sbcglobal.net Thanks for your interest and support!

Comments

Popular Posts