29 September 2014 Journal Page



I had a great time teaching in Holliston yesterday. I want to thank Anne and the gang for everything. There were great groups of amazing artists at both venues this weekend. I loved every minute of it! 

My latest online class, Making My Mark: A Prompt a Day: January 2015: Collage is live and available for folks to sign up. The paypal button had stopped working but I've fixed it:


Another thing that has been fixed is not being able to access some of my online classes hosted by yahoogroups on your phones. (With a very big) Thanks to Susan J., who figured out a way around the problem. My latest class is now accessible on your phones, etc... as soon as I can, I will start to make all of my online classes as easily accessible. Thanks for your patience and your help.

Hopefully heading into Cambridge today. I have a big gift certificate burning a hole in my pocket for one of my favorite bookstores. Have a good Monday!

Comments

Popular Posts