31 August 2014 Journal Page


Busy weekend ahead. I'll be prepping for my class on Sunday at Scrampers in Torrance and selling at the Book Arts LA event Thanksgiving weekend. Working on finishing up my journals for sale. I'll be bringing some to the BALA event on Saturday (11/29) and some I'll have on my blog very, very soon (I'm aiming for the first week in December.)

People often ask where I get my images. I have a post here (this is under my essential supplies post button that is always on the right hand side of this blog) that talks about not only where I get my collage material but also other supplies as well. As far as the flowers, I hit my local used bookstore (or library sale, thrift store, etc...) on a regular basis and head towards the gardening section. Hope this helps those of you who have asked.

Comments

Popular Posts