What I'm Reading This Weekend


There are two months that I give myself permission to go a little extra crazy in the book department, October and December. Thanks to an early birthday present, I was able to go a bit crazy last night at Skylight Books in Los Feliz and Alias East in Atwater Village

At Skylight I bought:

Darling #9

The Artist's House: From Workplace to Artwork

Marimekko: In Patterns which is a nice companion piece to Maija Isola: Art, Fabric and Marimekko

At Alias East, I picked up two books that I've been looking for at the local used shops for a long time now:

Peter Nadas'  A Book of Memories: A Novel

Susan Sontag's As Consciousness Is Harnessed to Flesh: Journals and Notebooks, 1964-1980 which is follows Reborn: Journals and Notebooks, 1947-1963



Comments

Popular Posts