11 July 2014 Journal Page



Busy week ahead. I had a great time teaching at Make Art in L.A. and The Art Bar this past weekend. I have two classes scheduled this coming weekend (Banana Rose in Westlake Village on Saturday and Book Arts LA on Sunday.) I'll have an in depth look at my coming October schedule this week. 

I'm also going to try to get more photos of my studio (aka my section of the living room) taken. For those of who've asked, I'm still working on my list of books to sell. I'm half way done with the list. I was hoping to get them out before the inspection on Friday but that's not going to happen.

Blog Love:
Tristan's Latest Video, Guardians of the Galaxy meet Star Wars here 
Helene Schjerfbeck
How long will it take to read that book?
Andrea Joseph's published sketchbook 
Travel Journal Part II  
Blank Page and Vulnerability
10 First Date Questions that can be used as journal prompts (via Susannah Conway)

Comments

Popular Posts