Comics!


I *love* comic books. I've been frequenting our local comic shops every Wednesday for almost nineteen years now (Golden Apple Comics, Meltdown Comics and Melrose Music are our mainstays, especially Golden Apple.) Before I moved to L.A., New England Comics was a big part of my life. I would trek there on a regular basis for the latest Sandman issue.

Here's a handful of my favorite floppies at the moment. I don't want to talk any books in this post (Brendan McCarthy's Zaucer of Zilk slipped into the picture) but if you read comics, what are your favorite monthly pulls? 

My top favorites (for today) are Ms Marvel, Sergio Aragones' Funnies (if you tell me you don't like comics, this one will make you change your mind), Rocket Raccoon and Lumberjanes

Yours?

Comments

Brian Kasstle said…
They STILL do X-File comix! Cool beans!!!

Popular Posts