Family and an Early Birthday

My family threw a (total!) surprise birthday party for me yesterday. My cousin Ken and his family graciously hosted (and they know how to host the best parties!) Mom, Tristan, Jack and I pulled into the driveway where everyone was sitting under tents. I said, "Mom!!! Why are you pulling into the driveway?! Everyone else is parked on the street!!!" She said, "Surprise! This is for you!" I had no clue. My 40th birthday isn't until October. My cousin Kate gave me permission to start celebrating now.

I had a great time seeing my family (we were missing a few people and it wasn't the same without them. You know who you are and how much we all love you.) I'm thankful to my mom, Erin, Marc, the Fallons for doing this and everyone who attended or sent love my way. *Thank you.*

Comments

Very cool surprise! Awesome cake!
Sandy said…
So awesome! I love that cake. Your smile says it all. I love the journal page too.
Tricia said…
I love the birthday cake decorations. Paper,scissors, paint!
Way to go family <3

Popular Posts