Breaking Open: A Precious Journey




I started this journal on March 22nd. I wanted to construct the book in a different way so I've done something a bit unconventional, creating two covers for the journal. I don't know why I felt compelled to try it but here it is and I'm loving every second of it. There's something special about pulling back not one but two covers to work on the pages.

I've been taking the opportunity to use all of my large images that I've been hoarding, I mean saving.With the exception of the inside cover and first page, I've been working across the fold of the page, creating a two page spread. Pushing and pulling on my pages as I work. I hope that you'll enjoy seeing them as I share them on the blog.

Book Love:

On Looking by Alexandra Horowitz-I've been reading this the last few nights and relishing every moment. More here

Blog Love:

Dance is Like Thought: Helen Keller Visits Martha Graham's Studio






Comments

Popular Posts