Today


Today was one of those very, very good days, one that I've been needing for awhile now. It was a day where everything fell into place and was beyond right. Rain in the morning. A trip to the bookstore before class (I didn't buy anything but I had fun looking.) A wonderful, wonderful class at Banana Rose. Good music on the way home. Now I'm sitting here in my soft, pink bathrobe and slippers with a smile on my face. Tonight will be spent with my two favorite people just relaxing and enjoying being together. 

Quick reminder, my last Los Angeles class of 2013 is in the morning at Word is Art in Los Angeles and I will be selling journals here on my blog at 6 p.m. PST tomorrow (Sunday) night. Online classes are on sale (buy one, get a second free) until Monday at 9 a.m. PST.

Thanks for stopping in and have a great weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts