11 October 2013 Journal Page


Sincere thanks to everyone who bought one of my new collage sheets. As always, it is very much appreciated.

Taking some time off this weekend to relax and be with the family. I've been working so hard lately that it's nice to just relax and not stress or worry about anything. Next week I'll be prepping for my Massachusetts classes as well as working on blog posts for my upcoming No Ca (Modesto and Fremont) and AZ classes in 2014. (Did I really say 2014!?) I hope that you're taking some quiet time for yourself this weekend. 


David and I went to the Aero in Santa Monica last night to see 12 Years a Slave (a stunningly beautiful film) with a talk afterwards with director Steve McQueen and John Singleton. I always enjoy being in a room with people who love and appreciate film. Last night was no different. On the way out, I was able to shake McQueen's hand. Amazing night. 

Found on the Web Love:
Hilma af Klint. Video here. Book Here.
Vanishing Tribes Before They Pass Away. Book here.
Gender-bending Photo Series
I love stuff like this. LOVE. 

Comments

Barb Smith said…
Is it nutty that I come away from your blog so often saying to myself how cool you are? and how much you interest me with what you share?

Well, I do.

Steve McQueen? Wow!

peace & love,
Barb

Popular Posts