Bringing Home the Goods from Art is You in Petaluma



I had a fabulous time teaching at Art is You in Petaluma. I picked up a few goodies at the vendor event on Saturday night. Above (from left to right) are prints and original artwork from:
Tracy Verdugo
Karen O'Brien
Kecia Deveney

I love supporting fellow artists and buying original art as much as I can. I can't wait to hang these on my wall! They'll bring back lots of good memories from this past weekend.


I also stopped at Mary Beth Shaw's Stencil Girl Booth. YUM. YUM. YUM. It was so hard to choose but these are the ones that called to me the most and jumped into my hands. 6" stencils have long been my favorite. These are just luscious and high quality. I can't wait to use them! 

You can visit her blog here and Stencil Girl here.

Comments

Popular Posts