Holding on Tight

It's funny how things can change in the blink of an eye. One minute you're chugging along and then something comes full force at you. Memories. Life. It all can hit you so hard so fast. It's nice to be in a place surrounded by stunning visual inspiration. Nature is like a rolling, welcoming carpet here. Breathtaking.

I haven't had my phone the last couple of days during workshops (I've been giving it to Tristan for GPS and navigating through the streets of Masonville, Loveland and Fort Collins) so I haven't been able to share as much as I usually do. I hope to get some pictures tomorrow. It has been a truly wonderful weekend and it will be sad to go tomorrow.

Comments

Sandy said…
Beautiful page. I know what you mean. Life isn't fair sometimes and it's hard to accept what we're dealt especially when we don't understand why things happen.

I miss CO. It's so beautiful there. I could have moved there myself if it weren't so far from our family.

Popular Posts