Bringing Home the Goods

I was a bit of a bad girl last night. Just a bit. I found book goodies at Stuart Ng and Last Gasp. I saw lots of comics that are on my wishlist, too, from Drawn and Quarterly, Top Shelf and Fantagraphics. I focused on the (somewhat unusual stuff) last night and was a very happy camper.

We're up very early and in line to get into the convention center. Ballroom 20 for X-Files is our goal today. Tristan will be off in search of all things LEGO and DC. Those damn minifigures are #1 on his list and LEGO made less of them this year than they have in previous years. Please wish my boy good luck! ;)

Comments

Beth said…
Have fun! I am a big Walking Dead fan, so can't wait to hear about that.... I always enjoy reading your posts about CC, even though I don't know much about most of it - your posts are so interesting!!!! Beth
Barbara Hagerty said…
So happy for you! Wish I was there! Good luck to Tristan--and all of you!
FiveAcres said…
Just took the car to the shop for a trip check preparatory to driving to Loveland next week. Most of my driving is within 20 miles of home so Loveland seems like an excursion.

Unknown said…
what figures is he looking for? I can keep my eyes open!!!
Good luck, Tristan!!!!!

Popular Posts