1 April 2013 Journal Pages


Yay! I dropped off all of my May samples at the various locations. Those of you waiting for May samples, they're all in the stores. Also both Kept Creations in MA and The Ink Pad in NYC received my samples for my June classes so those of you locally can pop in and check them out. I'm also working on classes in Colorado (in or around Fort Collins area! It's been two years since I've been to CO and I am REALLY looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new faces! I hope to have an announcement on this next week. In the meantime, save the date! It's the last weekend in July!)

A few folks have emailed me asking about my prints. I have a few left. These are signed, numbered and extremely limited. Once they are gone, that's it! There's more information here.

I'm spending the weekend working on journals that I will be selling. I'm aiming for the middle of the month. I hope to have a teaser post up sometime late next week.

I'm looking forward to some quiet time this weekend. I have a busy week coming up (more on that soon!) Tristan and I are trekking out today for Free Comic Book Day as well as May the 4th (as in Star Wars and May the force...) at the Lego store. Am hoping to find some ME time with my journal after that!

Comments

Lori Wostl said…
Oh ARGH! I'm booked July 29 - Aug 2!!! I am going to see if the contract is fully signed....argh!

Popular Posts