30 January 2013 Journal Page

There are only a few pages left in this journal. I'll be finished posting all of the pages by this week. I hope that you've enjoyed seeing it. I'm behind on posting slideshows of my journals but I hope to have them up soon. I have to wrangle some of them in to take photos!

I am planning on a surprise for tomorrow (Tuesday) at noon. It's something that folks have been asking me to do for a long time now. Check in on the blog tomorrow to find out what I'm talking about. I'm excited but a wee bit nervous about it!

My Swatches class is in full swing. Like all of my classes, it's work at your own pace. (It's also over 40 pages of ALL NEW material along with the original handout.) I am loving what I have seen so far! Starting a new class is always exciting and there's so much possibility. I do not plan on offering my in person classes as online classes so this is a rare opportunity.

One of my students from my Journey Within class has done a slideshow of her journal page. It's gorgeous and you can see it here. Thanks for sharing, Suzie! 

Here's to a wonderful new week!

Comments

Unknown said…
I want to see what you have to show us tomorrow. This page makes me feel motivated.

Thanks for sharing!

Popular Posts